Clip of Susan Dey on The Streets of San Francisco




Here's a clip of Susan Dey on The Streets of San Francisco. Let me preface this by saying that I am not an expert with audio/video editing. That being said, the source of this video is from a relatively high-quality German broadcast and the audio is from a low-quality English language source. Syncing audio and video is a sometimes tedious task, as some of you may know. I apologize that the audio in this video goes out of sync halfway through, but there is not much dialogue in the second half. Susan Dey's voice is fairly in-sync during the first part of the video. I think you can get the gist of what is going on in this video, despite the audio inconsistencies. I promise to try harder with any further clips :)

In this scene, violent radical (!) Susan Dey makes a desperate phone call to the hospital. However, the cops have traced the call and Michael Douglas arrives on the scene.